Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My hobbies

I have a lot of hobbies however I don’t have enough time and money to spend on it; I will start listing my hobbies:

1.     Running:
I love run however I don’t have the best physical condition to do it but at least I tried, it is an excellent way to relax myself and exercise. I ran 5K however I would like to run longer distances but I will have to train more often and by now I don’t have time for it.



2.     Hiking:
This is similar to run, however I can enjoy nature and different views, I could spend hours practicing this, for me it doesn’t matter if it is raining or if is sunny, I love it.
















3.     Hand craft:
I like to be creative doing handcrafts especially if it is jewelry or something I can wear, but here it is expensive and again I don’t have enough time.


4.     Read:
I like to read because I can imagine the whole scenario based on the descriptions and is like if I were living in another world, on my world.


So far those kinds of activities are the ones that keep my life balanced because I have to work every day, I go to school every day and also it helps me to quit smoke and focus on healthy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment